Belgium's energy market is living its biggest change since the liberalization of the market in 2002. The market is mutating into a fast innovative and changing ecosystem supporting new services and product offerings.
Worldwide, like Telecom markets in the '90s, Energy markets move from a monolithic and reactive systems to a highly competitive, innovative and collaborative market. Enablers of this awakening are, beside the trends of a highly competitive market, complex role players (i.e. prosumer) and renewal sustainability, also linked to new technologies such as Smart Grids, Smart Meters, Smart Users, Smart Homes and Internet of Things. Today, the Information Technology Revolution is hitting the E&U market!
In Belgium, a corner stone of that change are the “Smartization” of the networks and the setup of a federal Central Market System at Atrias (Live in 2018) managing the information exchanges and process executions of all market players
Interested in the above challenges? Then keep on reading!
… looking for Architect within the Energy & Utilites sector to strengthen CGI’s family.
- Propose alternative solutions aiming to reduce costs, improve processes and Business-IT alignment
- Identify areas of improvements and quick wins, and prioritize these according to what is relevant for the business and IT departments
- Advise and support implementation of an Enterprise Architecture Framework in the IT department
- Define solutions accordingly to new Business demands
- Enforce and improve IT and SOA governance
- Being an expert and advise the customer in the area of SOA (solutions, governance and technologies) during all phases of projects and organizational changes
- Participate as an accountable player in the definition of the IT-Roadmap
… having following knowledge/skills:
- Knowledge of the Energy and Utilities sector
- Architecture analysis and Strategic planning (VMOSA) methodologies
- Good business development skills and Customer oriented mind-set
- Cause-effect analysis and problem solving
- Understands organizations, its drivers and underlying principles
- Can see and keep the overall picture in mind
- Innovative and Pragmatic
- Result oriented and quality minded: ability to excel
- Leadership, Entrepreneurship and Proactivity
- Advance presentation and communication skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Excellent analytical skills (Both Business and IT)
- Organize and lead workshops for different audiences
- Can communicate with business and IT people up to C-level
- Can work independently and seek own information
- Can coach and lead a team of Architects
- Can define an innovative and realistic IT strategy and implement it in a realistic roadmap based on timing, budget and business strategy
- Advanced Solution Architecture paradigms : SOA, EDA, Mobile Architecture, WOA, Bespoke Enterprise Applications (JEE or Microsoft)
- Enterprise Architecture Frameworks : Zachman Framework, TOGAF and/or other Custom Enterprise Architecture framework
- Advanced MS office skills: Word, Excel (Pivot tables, formulas, solver, scenarios (what-if), macros), PowerPoint (animations, transitions, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of BPMN, UML & Archimate
- Very good knowledge of solutions packages: SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, Salesforce...
IS A PLUS...
- Fully aware of the current context and evolution of the Belgian Energy and Utility market (CMS Atrias, Smart Meters, Smart Grids...)
- Other Enterprise Architecture Framework: DoDAF, MoDAF...
- Knowledge of SDLC such as Waterfall, UP, RUP, SCRUM, SAFE, DevOps ...
- Contacts with existing solution providers
Sounds like we have a match?
Then apply today to make a great team!
You can expect to work on projects that matter, to work on and deliver solutions to our clients in Energy & Utilities, Financial Services, Health & Manufacturing or Government. At CGI, we make work of your training program, career path and on-the-job-coaching. We offer an attractive salary package with a wide range of benefits, including a company car, laptop, insurances and net allowances. CGI is a great environment to develop your career, you will feel home as we work as a family.
|For more information:[email protected]|