Are you passionate about the evolution of Enterprise Architecture?
Do you want to create and implement innovative high quality solutions?
Do you want to be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration?
Leadership, Entrepreneurship and Proactivity?
Does this sounds like you? Then keep on reading!
… looking for Enterprise Architect to strengthen CGI’s family.
As an Enterprise architect you will:
- Design and document the architecture for complex information systems.
- Guide the client in the elaboration of standards, best practices and tools to be used on projects.
- Outline a long-term vision on application, data and technology while keeping coherence between tools, platforms and infrastructure.
- Work in close collaboration with Project Managers.
- Guide business and functional analysts in their analysis and check their deliverables on quality and completeness.
- Be responsible for the project’s conformity with set standards and consistency with other projects.
- Collaborate with medior architects and business analysts to achieve higher performance for the client.
- Be the point of contact of the medior architects on the project’s complex topics.
- Analyze, asses and review the existing IT-architecture and advise the client in the creation of an adequate, performant and healthy IT-vision and IT-strategy.
- Be responsible for the project’s alignment between business and IT.
- Be asked to execute quality checks in order to discover and fix incompleteness or possible issues.
- You could be in charge of the management and planning for a small team of architects on complex projects.
…Having at least 5 years of experience as an Enterprise Architect and you demonstrate following skills:
- Architecture analysis and Strategic planning (VMOSA) methodologies
- Good business development skills: sales, proposal writing, partnership
- Customer oriented mind-set
- Cause-effect analysis and problem solving
- Understands organizations, its drivers and underlying principles
- Can see and keep the overall picture in mind
- Innovative and Pragmatic, Result oriented
- Quality minded: ability to excel
- Leadership, Entrepreneurship and Proactivity
- Advance presentation and communication skills
- Excellent communication in both Dutch and English
- Excellent analytical skills (Both Business and IT)
- Good relationship skills, team player
- Can communicate with business and IT people up to C-level
- Can work independently and seek own information
- Can coach and lead a team in their design and development activities
- Knowledge of different analysis techniques (Use cases, scenario building, ...) and Knowledge of BPMN, UML or Archimate.
- You are experienced in using frameworks (Cobit, TOGAF), methodologies and tools for Enterprise Architecture purposes.
- You have experience with Service Oriented Architectures within large scale implementations.
- Knowledge of programming languages and database structures.
Sounds like we have a match?
Then apply today to make a great team!
You can expect to work on projects that matter, to work on and deliver solutions to our clients in Energy & Utilities, Financial Services, Health & Manufacturing or Government. At CGI, we make work of your training program, career path and on-the-job-coaching. We offer an attractive salary package with a wide range of benefits, including a company car, laptop, insurances and net allowances. CGI is a great environment to develop your career, you will feel home as we work as a family.
|For more information: [email protected]|