French & Dutch
Does this sounds like you? Then keep on reading!
… looking for Analysts to strengthen CGI’s family.
As an analyst you are driven by interrogation techniques and problem detection with a creative mind to propose solutions and improvements. We are looking for following types of analysts: business analysts, functional analysts and functional analyst with a technical background
You love ...
- Problem analysis - You have a problem solving attitude, while keeping in mind to set the right priorities. In a very chaotic environment, you are the person that builds the structure.
- Time & quality management - you monitor your own deadlines and ensures that everything is delivered in time and within budget, off course with the necessary quality.
- Communication - You are the first point of contact for our clients. You ensure the follow-up of the progress of the project and report this to the manager / client.
- Process - whatever it takes. You can perfectly switch between the global overview and vison vs diving into the details, doting your i's and crossing your t's.
- Innovative - collaborate with your manager to see opportunities and transform them into successful cooperation and introduction of IP based solutions.
- Anticipate risks - Thanks to your analytical mind and decisiveness you are an expert in the prevention (and also solving) problems. The fact that you're on top of your game, ensures that your customer doesn’t have to worry so they can focus on what he does best: doing business.
- By nature a process facilitator and you have discovered, through previous experiences, that you don’t have a problem with the modus operandi of the public sector.
- Flexible and loves to deliver a project
- Value client satisfaction and therefore work closely with them
- A master in the usage of interrogation techniques and problem detection techniques.
- No nonsense: your focus is on achieving results and quality.
- Passionate about teamwork. You want to help your team to achieve success.
- Critical, but you go beyond the identification of a risk. You work proactively to resolve a problem before it occurs to deliver a high quality product.
- Proactive, stress resistant
- Have an eye for detail and are a clear communicator.
You are top of the bill because of..
- Your knowledge of methodologies such as SCRUM and Agile
- Knowledge of UML and / or BPMN
- You are bilingual (French / Dutch)
- Your 3 to 8 years of experience as an analyst
If you have a background as a developer / technical analyst in a Java or .Net environment. This is certainly a plus!
Sounds like we have a match?
Then apply today to make a great team!
You can expect to work on projects that matter, to work on and deliver solutions to our clients in Energy & Utilities, Financial Services, Health & Manufacturing or Government. At CGI, we make work of your training program, career path and on-the-job-coaching. We offer an attractive salary package with a wide range of benefits, including a company car, laptop, insurances and net allowances. CGI is a great environment to develop your career, you will feel home as we work as a family.
|For more information:[email protected]|