Are you passionate about the evolution of JAVA Architecture?
Do you want to create and implement innovative high quality solutions?
Do you want to be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged?
Does this sounds like you? Then keep on reading!
… looking for JAVA Architect to strengthen CGI’s family. Are you keen on:
- working independently but also to exert some influence in the technical direction of the project with close colleagues.
- Collaborating with development team on new platform initiatives
- Translating functional requirements into usable architecture
- Creating high-level architectures for systems and strategize development process
- Writing consistent, clean and maintainable code
- Participating in code reviews with constructive criticism
- Documenting solutions with concise and clear explanations
- Graduated in computer sciences (graduate or university) or similar through experience
- Having at least 5 years’ experience in Java development with Spring
- Having a profound knowledge of Object Oriented techniques, interfaces oriented development, IOC and Dependency Injection
- Having good knowledge of unit testing frameworks
- Eager to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Able to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Flexible, innovative and you like challenges
- A good communicator, in Dutch and English + interpersonal skills
- Java Certifications are a plus
- Excellent understanding of full web technology stack
- Experience in creating RESTful APIs, SOA and microservice architectures
- Strong understanding of design patterns
- Understanding of scalable application development, including caching strategies
- 3+ years' experience with Spring stack of technologies such as Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Data and Spring Integration
Sounds like we have a match?
Then apply today to make a great team!
You can expect to work on projects that matter, to work on and deliver solutions to our clients in Energy & Utilities, Financial Services, Health & Manufacturing or Government. At CGI, we make work of your training program, career path and on-the-job-coaching. We offer an attractive salary package with a wide range of benefits, including a company car, laptop, insurances and net allowances. CGI is a great environment to develop your career, you will feel home as we work as a family.
|For more information:[email protected]|