Are you an experienced project manager (+5 years) with a background or solid interest in the Pharmaceutical industry? Are you seeking to manage (global) projects in business domains across the pharma value chain on behalf of our clients? Does it not scare you to work in validated environments and are you ready to demonstrate leadership in complex areas?All in all, are you ready for a challenging position that allows you to impact our clients on the strategic level?
If this sounds like you? Then keep on reading!
… looking for Pharma Project Managers who love to:
- Perform in a global end-to-end Supply Chain environment
- Take ownership of strategic projects and be fully entrusted with project success
- In order to succeed in this complex global setting, you will be required to apply a proven Project Management methodology and structure.
- Your team & stakeholders will count on you to:
- Serve as the primary contact and authority on your project
- Provide direction and motivation
- Pro-actively keep oversight on the project with a clear project plan
- Anticipate risks
- Communicate internally & externally
- Build & share lessons learned
- Be able to manage several projects in parallel
- Participate into fostering knowledge to achieve better results as a team, both within CGI as with your client
- Actively seek out new opportunities to enable CGI to grow its business
- Dream inspired. Client Driven !
- Experience with a proven project management methodology (+5 years)
- Experienced in or strongly motivated by managing global projects
- Experienced or very keen to work in a pharmaceutical environment
- Willing to work in a procedural and regulated context
- Supply Chain knowledge is an important asset
And a master of the following soft skills…
- Structured approach
- Proactive attitude, assertive mind and proven to be able to work autonomously
- Demonstrated leadership
- Make-it-happen mentality
- A natural communicator, facilitator & problem solver
Sounds like we have a match?
Then apply today to make a great team!
You can expect to work on projects that matter, to work on and deliver solutions to our clients in Energy & Utilities, Financial Services, Health & Manufacturing or Government. At CGI, we make work of your training program, career path and on-the-job-coaching. We offer an attractive salary package with a wide range of benefits, including a company car, laptop, insurances and net allowances. CGI is a great environment to develop your career, you will feel at home as we work as a family.