As project manager you follow up the profitability and successful delivery of your projects and you help your team to reach the next level. You are an organizational centipede with attention for your people.
If this sounds like you? Then keep on reading!
… looking for Project Managers to strengthen CGI’s family. Who love:
- Projects Management - you follow-up multiple projects simultaneously and know how to set the right priorities. Is there chaos then you are the person to bring structure.
- Time and budget management - you monitor the deadlines of your team carefully and make sure that everything is delivered on time and within budget. Cost efficiency is one of your priorities and through a structured approach you monitor this aspect closely.
- Communication - You are the first point of contact for our clients. You ensure the follow-up of the progress of the project and report this efficiently to the client.
- Process - whatever it takes. You can perfectly switch between the global overview and vison vs diving into the details, doting your i's and crossing your t's
- Innovative - collaborate with your manager to see opportunities and transform them into successful cooperation and introduction of IP (Intellectual Property) based solutions.
- Anticipate risks - Thanks to your analytical mind and decisiveness you are an expert in the prevention (and also solving) problems. The fact that you're on top of your game, ensures that your team doesn’t have to worry so they can focus on what they do best: deliver top quality.
- By nature a process facilitator
- Flexible and loves to deliver a project.
- Focusing on client satisfaction and you are willing to go the extra mile to get the optimal result.
- A master in the usage of interview techniques and problem detection techniques.
- No nonsense: your focus is on achieving results and quality.
- Passionate about teamwork. You want to help your team to achieve success.
- Critical, but you go beyond the identification of a risk. You work proactively to resolve a problem before it occurs to deliver a high quality product.
- Proactive, stress resistant
- Have an eye for detail and are a clear communicator.
You are top of the bill because of..
- Your knowledge of project management methodologies such as SCRUM and Agile
- Your certification in Prince 2 or PMI (not mandatory)
- Your bilingual skills (French / Dutch)
- Your 5 to 8 years of experience as a project manager
Sounds like we have a match?
Then apply today to make a great team!
You can expect to work on projects that matter, to work on and deliver solutions to our clients in Energy & Utilities, Financial Services, Health & Manufacturing or Government. At CGI, we make work of your training program, career path and on-the-job-coaching. We offer an attractive salary package with a wide range of benefits, including a company car, laptop, insurances and net allowances. CGI is a great environment to develop your career, you will feel at home as we work as a family.
|For more information: [email protected]|