Are you passionate about Salesforce.com?
Are you having functional knowledge of customer oriented processes?
Do you want to create and implement innovative high quality solutions?
Do you want to be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged?
Are you motivated in helping clients to deal with their needs in customer experience and success management?
Does this sounds like you? Then keep on reading!
… looking for Salesforce.com Consultants to strengthen CGI’s family. As a salesforce.com consultant you:
- Are responsible for delivering high qualified business applications in Salesforce.com.
- Deliver an important contribution to the realization of our Salesforce.com projects
- Are very skilled in analyzing the customer related processes and design innovative and appropriate solutions
- Work together with customers to identify their needs in Customer Experience and Success Management (Sales, Marketing & Customer Service)
- Will facilitate workshops at clients to capture and translate business requirements into roadmaps and solutions
- Are or have the ambition to become an expert and thought leader in this business domain
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Contribute to the success as a specialist based on a proactive attitude, a high level of ambition, an extreme drive
This position offers diversity in clients and projects, an opportunity to work in a team environment.
….Having following skills and experiences:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Salesforce.com implementations
- Strong analytical and modeling skills
- Functional knowledge of and experience in Customer oriented processes (Marketing, Sales and Service)
- You understand the Digital/CRM market and you follow the trends in this domain
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce.com technology
- Team-oriented, willing to coach and inspire other people
- The ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states, and deliver a Salesforce.com solution
- You are fluent in English and Dutch
Sounds like we have a match?
Then apply today to make a great team!
You can expect to work on projects that matter, to work on and deliver solutions to our clients in Energy & Utilities, Financial Services, Health & Manufacturing or Government. At CGI, we make work of your training program, career path and on-the-job-coaching. We offer an attractive salary package with a wide range of benefits, including a company car, laptop, insurances and net allowances. CGI is a great environment to develop your career, you will feel home as we work as a family.
|For more information:[email protected]|