Are you passionate by developing salesforce.com applications?
Do you want to create solutions with high usability and quality?
Do you want to be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged?
Are you motivated in helping clients to deal with their challenges?
Does this sounds like you? Then keep on reading!
… looking for Salesforce.com Developer / Architect to strengthen CGI’s family. As a salesforce.com consultant you:
- Have experience in application or web development
- Assist our clients by developing Salesforce.com applications to a high standard of usability and quality.
- Have held a technical architect or lead role in multiple projects, OR have gained equivalent knowledge through participation and exposure to these types of projects
- Are confident with translating business requirements into technical specifications and solutions
- Have an awareness of common third party solution providers for Salesforce
- Develop the integration of Salesforce with other applications
- Contribute to the success as a specialist based on a proactive attitude, a high level of ambition, an extreme drive and your extensive knowledge and experience
- Share your knowledge with colleagues and are not afraid of explaining your vision on technical aspects
- Are motivated and committed
- Have the ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
This position offers diversity in clients and projects, an opportunity to work in a team environment.
….Having following skills and experiences:
- 4+ years’ experience in Salesforce.com implementations
- 2+ years’ experience as architect or lead developer
- One or more Salesforce.com certifications
- Strongly interested in cloud technology and CRM
- Clear understanding of architecture options and design trade-offs, and ability to communicate design choices
- Experience with object-oriented design patterns
- Acquainted with webservice technology
- Familiar with agile development concepts
- Experience guiding a development team on the appropriate use of platform technology
- Acquainted with database technology (SQL Server, Oracle, Data modeling)
- Good communication skills Dutch and English
Sounds like we have a match?
Then apply today to make a great team! You can expect to work on projects that matter, to work on and deliver solutions to our clients in Energy & Utilities, Financial Services, Health & Manufacturing or Government. At CGI, we make work of your training program, career path and on-the-job-coaching. We offer an attractive salary package with a wide range of benefits, including a company car, laptop, insurances and net allowances. CGI is a great environment to develop your career, you will feel home as we work as a family.
|For more information: [email protected]|