Cyber and Information Security opens up a world of opportunity. As one of the world largest Cyber Security businesses, security is part of everything we do at CGI. Whether it's helping customers assess the cyber security risks that they face, helping them design and build secure solutions or providing managed security services to protect against cyber-attack, cyber security is increasingly part of the work we undertake right across our business in both the commercial and private sectors.
Join us as a Senior Security Consultant to bring innovative thinking to a variety of exciting projects, from securing data on Smart Meters to safeguarding government and businesses from cyber-attacks. At CGI you can profit of international experience (10 security operation centers worldwide – SOC’s, 1400 cybersecurity professionals worldwide, 3 accredited security certification facilities – Canada, UK and US, 35 years of helping to secure) needed to develop and shape your career your way.
Sounds interesting? Then keep on reading!
… looking for a senior cyber security professional with experience in the public and/or private sector to work on a range of challenging assignments including those related to cyber security threats. You will be able to build a local team and develop business related to data information security.
… Having following experience:
- worked on significant security projects for public sector organizations, financial services companies or Utilities.
- A thorough understanding of how business security risk and technical security risk is assessed and managed, including security policy and process development.
- Experience with secure design and operation of business systems is highly desirable.
Following experience is a plus:
- Regulatory compliance (financial, personal data, sector specific)
- Identity management at a business level including:
- End to End User provisioning
- Role Based Access Control
- Single sign on capability
- Multi-factor authentication
- PKI, Token, Claims based and Federation
- Remote access
- On-line channel security
- Customer/citizen registration
- Infrastructure build and operation at network, operating system or application level
- Security operations centres and Advanced Threat Analysis
- Technology supporting fraud detection and data protection.
- Security products deployment and operation including:
Sounds like we have a match?
Then apply today to make a great team! You can expect to work on projects that matter, to work on and deliver solutions to our clients in Energy & Utilities, Financial Services, Health & Manufacturing or Government. At CGI, we make work of your training program, career path and on-the-job-coaching. We offer an attractive salary package with a wide range of benefits, including a company car, laptop, insurances and net allowances. CGI is a great environment to develop your career, you will feel home as we work as a family
|For more information: recr[email protected]|