Are you a visionary who directly sees how new tools can help business find creative solutions?
Does finding solutions to complex problems excite you?
Are you passionate about helping others succeed?
Does this sounds like you? Then keep on reading!
… looking for Solution Architect to strengthen CGI’s family.
As Solution Architect you assist our clients with building their vision. You will define, validate and promote their future business application landscape. You build logical models of components and interfaces that contribute to the development of systems architectures in specific business or functional areas. In your role you will describe the business processes and the way they will be supported by IT solutions.
- A master in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent with minimum of 5 years relevant experience in complex IT projects.
- Experienced in using frameworks (TOGAF, Archimate and Zachman), methodologies and tools for Enterprise Architecture purposes.
- knowledgeable in web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture, and enterprise application architecture;
- Able to understand the business requirements and converting them into solution designs;
- An expert in integration, migration and replatforming of technical solutions in the market;
- Analytical, stress resistance and creative;
- A bridge builder with good consulting skills
Sounds like we have a match?
Then apply today to make a great team!
You can expect to work on projects that matter, to work on and deliver solutions to our clients in Energy & Utilities, Financial Services, Health & Manufacturing or Government. At CGI, we make work of your training program, career path and on-the-job-coaching. We offer an attractive salary package with a wide range of benefits, including a company car, laptop, insurances and net allowances. CGI is a great environment to develop your career, you will feel home as we work as a family.
|For more information:[email protected]|