Are you passionate about technical and functional testing?
Do you want to create and implement innovative high quality solutions?
Do you want to be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged?
Are you motivated in helping clients to deal with their challenges?
If this sounds like you? Then keep on reading!
… looking for Test analysts / Specialists to strengthen CGI’s family. As an analyst / specialist you:
- Share your evolving technical and functional knowledge with colleagues and are not afraid of explaining your vision on testing aspects
- Responsible for the creation of test cases using own in-depth technical analysis of both functional and non-functional specifications
- Specify requirements for environment, data, resources and tools
- Provide insight on progress, anomalies, risks and issues associated with the project
- Are able to assist the team in the creation of automated tests
- Follow-up and report on the progress of your own work.
- Take necessary actions to stay up to date on the latest developments.
- Having a Bachelor and/or Master degree
- Driven and willing to take necessary actions to stay up to date on the latest developments
- A good communicator in Dutch and English
- Experienced as a tester, test analyst and optionally as test automation specialist
- In-depth understanding of your clients' business
- Long term and strong partnerships with your clients
- Independent thinking
- Success based on competence, commitment and enthusiasm
- A culture of innovation and initiative
- Respect of your fellow members, clients, business partners and competitors
- Strong, consistent performance which sustains long term growth and benefits
- Contribution to the continuous development of communities
Is a plus
- Sector specific business knowledge
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experienced in SQL-scripting, XML
- Experienced in automation tools (LoadRunner, UFT,QTP, SoapUI, Junit, Webdriver...)
- Experienced in test tools (Jira, HP ALM, Mantis, Bugzilla, ...)
Sounds like we have a match?
Then apply today to make a great team!
You can expect to work on projects that matter, to work on and deliver solutions to our clients in Energy & Utilities, Financial Services, Health & Manufacturing or Government. At CGI, we make work of your training program, career path and on-the-job-coaching. We offer an attractive salary package with a wide range of benefits, including a company car, laptop, insurances and net allowances. CGI is a great environment to develop your career, you will feel home as we work as a family.
|For more information: [email protected]|