Are you passionate about the evolution of IT and testing?
Do you want to be responsible for all test related activities within a project?
Do you want to be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged?
Are you motivated on advising and building a long term and strong partnerships with our clients?
Does this sounds like you? Then keep on reading!
… looking for Test coordinators / Test Managers to strengthen CGI’s family. As a test coordinator/ Test manager you:
- Focus on activities to support the growth and success of your sector
- Share your evolving technical and functional knowledge with colleagues and are not afraid of explaining your vision on testing aspects
- Will be working in a team, all targeted on delivering and implementing solutions our clients
- Are responsible for setting up test strategies and planning of a project.
- Evaluate the test effort of projects.
- Collaborate with senior IT architects and managers while coaching development teams in order to improve the quality of their tests.
- Execute and monitor different types of testing scenarios (regression, performance & security) and you create valuable test reports.
- Participate in meetings with both IT and business teams.
- Improve the processes and tools used.
- Having a Bachelor and/or Master degree
- Driven and willing to take necessary actions to stay up to date on the latest developments
- Having good communication skills in Dutch and English
- Having a relevant experience as test coordinator /test manager
- Having experience with project-related leadership (minimum 2 years)
- Managing a test team
- Responsible for the budgeting, planning and organization of all test activities: drawing up test plans, progress reports and final reports, directing and executing the test process
- Responsible for reporting on the quality of the "test object"
- Providing specialist advice to support others
- In-depth understanding of your clients' business
- Long term and strong partnerships with your clients
- Success based on competence, commitment and enthusiasm
- A culture of innovation and initiative
- Respect of your fellow members, clients, business partners and competitors
- Contribution to the continuous development of communities
IS A PLUS
- Fully aware of the current context and evolution of the Belgian Energy and Utility market (CMS Atrias, Smart Meters, Smart Grids...)
- Knowledge of test tools like HP ALM, QTP, SoapUI
Sounds like we have a match?
Then apply today to make a great team! You can expect to work on projects that matter, to work on and deliver solutions to our clients in Energy & Utilities, Financial Services, Health & Manufacturing or Government. At CGI, we make work of your training program, career path and on-the-job-coaching. We offer an attractive salary package with a wide range of benefits, including a company car, laptop, insurances and net allowances. CGI is a great environment to develop your career, you will feel home as we work as a family.
|For more information:[email protected]|