Are you passionate about webdeveloping?
Do you want to create and implement innovative high quality solutions?
Do you want to be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged?
Are you motivated in helping clients to deal with their challenges?
Does this sounds like you? Then keep on reading!
Currently looking for consultants who currently are working as a Microsoft and/or JAVA developer or analyst and are willing to become an Outsystems Developer than check this career opportunity.
Do you have experience with web based programming, do you have business acumen and strong interpersonal skills? CGI will provide you with trainings and a certification to become an outsystem Developer. Together with you we can make it possible!
...having following skills:
- Knowledge of the Government sector
- Knowledge and/or strong interest in CGI’s selected focus domains
- Client oriented mind-set
- Cause-effect analysis
- Understands organizations and its drivers
- Can see the overall picture
- Result oriented
- Quality minded: ability to excel
- Willing to change context regularly
- Entrepreneurship and proactivity
- Advance presentation and communication skills
- Fluent speaker and writer (Trilingual: Dutch, French, English)
- Organise and lead workshops for different audiences
- Good relationship skills, team player
- Adapts quickly and easily
- Can communicate with business and IT people
- Can work independently and seek own information
- 2 – 6 years web based development
- Proficiency with at least one programming language: PHP, C# or Java;
- ASP.NET, JBoss & Tomcat environments
- Programming with databases: SQL Server, Oracle or MySQL
- Database Modeling
- Understanding of solution architecture and design
- Knowledge of Object Oriented concepts, web development, business modeling and Project Management preferable on Agile Development Methodologies
Is a must
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
Sounds like we have a match?
Then apply today to make a great team! You can expect to work on projects that matter, to work on and deliver solutions to our clients in Energy & Utilities, Financial Services, Health & Manufacturing or Government. At CGI, we make work of your training program, career path and on-the-job-coaching. We offer an attractive salary package with a wide range of benefits, including a company car, laptop, insurances and net allowances. CGI is a great environment to develop your career, you will feel home as we work as a family.
|For more information: [email protected]|