Are you passionate about the alignment between business and IT?
Do you have an analytical mindset?
Do you want to be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged?
If this sounds like you? Then keep on reading and become part of a close group of young potentials.
… looking for Young Potentials that are interested in business and functional analysis to strengthen CGI’s family
Our next Young Potentials Program will start in September 2017. Are you keen on:
- Developing knowledge of a client's situation and improve their processes
- Developing and articulate propositions for alignment between business and IT
- Understanding and use appropriate methods, tools and applications
- Being involved in different parts of a project (configuration, testing, go-live support, training)
- You analyze and evaluate the customer’s specific needs and participate in their development.
- You share your evolving technical and functional knowledge with colleagues in order to achieve higher performance for the client.
- You are responsible for making test scenarios, testing the application and reporting on anomalies, performance and issues.
- Graduated (Bachelor or Master) with an interest in technology
- Driven and willing to take the necessary actions to create your own career
- Up to date on the latest developments in the domain of technology consulting
- A real team player with a pragmatic attitude
- Eager to contribute and take initiative
- Some IT related knowledge is a plus: databases, programming languages, etc.
- Some knowledge of UML, BPMN and use case writing is a plus.
- A good communicator in Dutch and English
Sounds like we have a match?
Then apply today to make a great team! Are you about to graduate from school? Or do you already have your degree in your bag? CGI’s Young Potential program offers graduates an interesting track of trainings (technical & soft skills). This program gives you the opportunity to gain valuable experience and to find the role that fits you best. You can expect to work on projects that matter, to work on and deliver solutions to our clients in Energy & Utilities, Financial Services, Health & Manufacturing or Government. We do not only need experts in IT, you will be surprised what a range of roles we have to offer! At CGI, we make work of your training program, career path and on-the-job-experience.
We offer an attractive salary package with a wide range of benefits, including a company car, laptop, insurances and net allowances. CGI is a great environment to start your career, you will feel home as we work as a family.
|For more information:[email protected]|