Are you passionate about the evolution of IT?
Are you interested in becoming part of the SAP community?
Do you want to help our clients with innovative solutions and services?
If this sounds like you? Then keep on reading and become part of a close group of young potentials.
… looking for Young Potentials that are interested in SAP consulting to strengthen CGI’s family. Our next Young Potentials Program will start in September 2017.
We will guide and support you to take op following responsibilities:
- Deliver support in presales cycles to understand the customer requirements and to develop SAP solution proposals
- Make functional and technical analyses to guide the implementation of the SAP solution
- Hands-on implementation of SAP solutions (configuration, testing, go-live support, training)
- Share knowledge and experience within our SAP Competence Centre
- Analyse and contributes to resolute problems
- Understands and uses appropriate methods, tools and applications
- Have effective dialogues with customers, suppliers and partners
- Absorb technical information when it is presented systematically and apply it effectively
- Graduated (Bachelor or Master) with a strong interest in technology and software testing
- Motivated to grow in a consulting career
- A flexible and fast learning team player
- Demonstrating a systematic, disciplined and analytical approach to work
- Working accurate and are good in problem analysis and judgment forming
- Able to identify and negotiate own development opportunities
- A good communicator in English and Dutch
Sounds like we have a match?
Then apply today to make a great team! Are you about to graduate from school? Or do you already have your degree in your bag? CGI’s Young Potential program offers graduates an interesting track of trainings (technical & soft skills). This program gives you the opportunity to gain valuable experience and to find the role that fits you best. You can expect to work on projects that matter, to work on and deliver solutions to our clients in Energy & Utilities, Financial Services, Health & Manufacturing or Government. We do not only need experts in IT, you will be surprised what a range of roles we have to offer! At CGI, we make work of your training program, career path and on-the-job-experience.
We offer an attractive salary package with a wide range of benefits, including a company car, laptop, insurances and net allowances. CGI is a great environment to start your career, you will feel home as we work as a family.
|For more information: [email protected]|