Are you passionate about IT?
Do you want to work in a systematic and analytical approach?
Are you focused on improvement and good in problem analysis and judgment forming?
If this sounds like you? Then keep on reading and become part of a close group of young potentials.
… looking for Young Potentials that are interested in the area of testing & quality management to strengthen CGI’s family.
Our next Young Potentials Program will start in September 2017.
We will guide and support you to take op following responsibilities:
- Define test conditions for given requirements
- Design test cases and create test scripts
- Interprets, executes and records test cases in accordance with project test plans
- Annalise and report test activities and results, identify and report issues and risks
- Contribute to problem resolution
- Understand and uses appropriate methods, tools and applications
- Demonstrate a rational and organized approach to work
- Have effective dialogues with customers, suppliers and partners
- Absorb technical information when it is presented systematically and apply it effectively
- Graduated (Bachelor or Master) with a strong interest in technology and software testing
- Motivated to grow a consulting career
- A flexible and fast learning team player
- Demonstrating a systematic, disciplined and analytical approach to work
- Working accurate and are good in problem analysis and judgment forming
- Able to identify and negotiate own development opportunities
- A good communicator in English and Dutch
Sounds like we have a match?
Then apply today to make a great team! Are you about to graduate from school? Or do you already have your degree in your bag? CGI’s Young Potential program offers graduates an interesting track of trainings (technical & soft skills). This program gives you the opportunity to gain valuable experience and to find the role that fits you best. You can expect to work on projects that matter, to deliver solutions to our clients in Energy & Utilities, Financial Services, Health & Manufacturing or Government. We do not only need experts in IT, you will be surprised what a range of roles we have to offer! At CGI, we make work of your training program, career path and on-the-job-experience.
We offer an attractive salary package with a wide range of benefits, including a company car, laptop, insurances and net allowances. CGI is a great and international company to start your career, you will feel home because working here feels like working in a family business.
|For more information: [email protected]|